• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jojos-bizarre-adventure-joseph-caesar-posing-460x258.jpg

I mean, he was a Nazi, dudes. He can't have been that good. Aww shit, guys. The Pillar Men are finally here. Get ready for a truly bizarre adventure. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll pose! Time for Gundam Unicorn.

Regiruler

I mean, he was a Nazi, dudes. He can't have been that good. Aww shit, guys. The Pillar Men are finally here. Get ready for a truly bizarre adventure. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll pose! Time for Gundam Unicorn.
He didn't choose to be a German.

Do you think everyone that was forced into the Nazi party was evil?

Episode did a pretty good job setting up the remainder of the series. Looking forward to seeing what the rest of part two has in store.

On the other hand, Good God, Caesar's voice. A distractingly bad Italian accent is what that is. I refuse to believe there wasn't someone better they could have gotten.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
We've been 3 for 3 tonight. Now let's see if Gundam UC can finally start picking up & making me want to pay attention

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Episode did a pretty good job setting up the remainder of the series. Looking forward to seeing what the rest of part two has in store.

On the other hand, Good God, Caesar's voice. A distractingly bad Italian accent is what that is. I refuse to believe there wasn't someone better they could have gotten.

There's a reason Viz is dropping the accents for SDC and DiU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom