• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'll be honest

I REALLY hope we take a long break from Gundam after Unicorn

unless we're getting G-Gundam HD, I can't bring myself to feel interested for another Gundam series hitting Toonami at this point....

Moaradin

I'll be honest

unless we're getting G-Gundam HD, I can't bring myself to feel interested for another Gundam series hitting Toonami at this point....

I can't see them putting another Gundam show this early in the block unless it's IBO s2. All the other Gundam shows are too old and aren't premieres. If Demarco is serious about having Gundam on the block at all times, then I really want it to be moved down.

I'll be honest

I want IBO season 2, although I suspect we'll get that after Samurai Jack.

So that's the power of the Hyper Mega Particle Cannon.
tumblr_inline_mwnke3odG71rkogbm.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It could be worse. Anyone here remember that old piece of garbage show called Trinity Blood? ;)
oh god, one of the most boring shows on the block

I don't even know why I bothered watching it

.....I really want to like these battles because of how great they look, but I just can't....

cntr

Banned
also since you guys were talking about this in the podcast

it's called a "Mega Particle Cannon" because that's what it's always been called in Japanese, and Sunrise probably insists that it be translated that way because branding stuff

Gundam is great.... with context. But I don't know these characters and it's hard to care walking in. Like if I watch one piece confused or not I get something out of it, same with any other show on toonami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom