• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
This show is a real momentum killer on the block.

This episode has some nice action at least.
tell me about it. At least IBO had its moments. This just feels like it clashes with the rest of the block or would've worked better at 2:30 to go with GitS.

Being stuck between Jojo & HxH just does NOT work.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I expect you to take care of this girl i've spent literally 20 minutes total time with.

I literally do not understand how they expect us to believe this "relationship." They met, he spent like an hour with her and now they're acting like there's this deep connection.

Dude doesn't even know her name despite being told like six times.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh, switch commercial

co-worker was all "how come nintendo hasn't had any switch commercials" despite the fact he has one pre-ordered already.

"I know of the super bowl one, & Japan had one or two"

"how come they're airing there, but not here"

"....because marketing works VERY differently in other countries"

Moaradin

I literally do not understand how they expect us to believe this "relationship." They met, he spent like an hour with her and now they're acting like there's this deep connection.

Dude doesn't even know her name despite being told like six times.

because newtypes or something

sorry but that doesn't mean I'll have any investment in these characters or their relationships.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Nintendo should seriously advertise during toonami slot way more often, we've proven way more receptive, I remember fire emblem awakening commercials airing all the time on toonami and got the anime fans on lock with the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom