• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
This show is 1000% shit. Hahahahahahaha...finding out his weakness was a kiss. Confirm that Jason lost his first kiss while being possessed.

And a final swerve. Well...that won't matter to Katana, she's all about the Jason now.

Crocodile

Wait she loves nerd guy now? Wasn't he a giant ass in a previous episode? Plus why did that kiss hurt the green dude? I should have continued ignoring my TV while this show was on :/

I kind of miss the ending because I want to hear Dum Dum Girls. But if this gets us Viva Namida, then it's worth it.

See you next week, ToonamiGAF.

daveo42

Banned
I want to die. At least we get the start of the 2nd portion of the Chuunin exams.

She said it came from some place else.

I chose the appendix. Where do you think it came from?

YCg8210.gif

Seda

I think this episode of Naruto is an exposition dump.

Either next week or the week after has some neat action/animation though.

A blank test paper.

I'm not sure my response would be "interesting"

To be fair someone who couldn't answer the first 9 questions nor was smart enough to get he needed to chest to pass gets presented with a final "if you don't pass you fail forever and can never be a chunin" and instead of running away challenged it with his BELIEVE IT speech. Takes an interesting person to do all that despite his massive short comings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom