• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Good luck.

I started 'losing my shit' /after/ I took the exam but before I got results, which took about a month to get back. You know, overthinking your responses and whatnot, wondering what you'd do if you failed.

Again, good luck.

Man they made you sweat for that long? That's kind of bullshit to be honest. I'm not sure how long the delay between the exam and the results are for me but I know it sure as hell isn't a full month :/

The luck is appreciated :)

Seda

SGiJ5kI.gif

bigkrev

This theater has improved the size of its concessions. The 6 dollar Pretzel Bites with cheese are now listed at 2100 calories, which seems insane

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I wonder if it will be, they could just call it Bleach.

It could very well be BLEACH:SPACE RATZIS though, you're not wrong.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Guardians of the Galaxy was pretty fucking good. Go see it this weekend to join the party.

Tamanon

Banned
Hey remember that one time Toonami had to delay Bleach for 8 weeks? Was it ever explained? Did a VA get sick or something?

Yeah, there were some dubbing issues. Looks like they went through a director switch when Wendee Lee moved on. Also, that's when some of the voice acting itself changed, maybe Wendee was important.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yeah, there were some dubbing issues. Looks like they went through a director switch when Wendee Lee moved on. Also, that's when some of the voice acting itself changed, maybe Wendee was important.

It is right around the time it started getting worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom