• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

Justice League reminded me how awesome it's going to be when Batman The Killing Joke is released next year and put in the children's section at Target and Walmart.

I hadn't seen that scene yet since whenever the credits started I immediately skipped to the next episode.

Hopefully they're able to show the full credits during the finale next week.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
can we all agree that KLK is a disappointment

I can't decide, to be honest

I really like some of the characters and the way they play off each other

the humor is legitimately great

everything around the plot is complete nonsense, and not really in the good Gurren Lagann way even though that's clearly what they're going for

would also be nice if the show had a budget ever

anytime the show tries to get serious at all it completely fails

ckohler

You thought you had the full ending but it was ME, NUI HARIME!

Lol!

Seconding that nope.

I think that's just you.

I can understand why people don't like the show. But I enjoyed the ride.

It starts off better than it ends, and has some problems but I still enjoy it quite a bit.

Nope, I genuinely enjoyed it. It was so crazy, over the top, and silly that it is one of my favorite shows.

It's flawed at some points, but overall I'm content with it. Better than other series I've seen.

You guys. :D

Time for M&H!

Mik317

can we all agree that KLK is a disappointment

naw I still love the show.

Definitely some missed potential and things they could have done better. The show suffered when it tried to do emotional or serious moments and Ryuko simply was outclassed by every other character and her own mood swings only made that worse...She should have just been GAAAARRR all the time and relished in the insane moments instead of being the straight man to them as..no one likes the straight man character...especially in a wacky ass show like this.

Still I really love the show. GL second half was some legendary shit so I now know why many were let down a bit since KLK kinda never recovers from its lul..but still enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom