• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I feel like if this was shown later in the night, I wouldn't be paying as much attention because I'd just be too tired to listen and stuff.

Kind of hope things pick up again. I didn't mind last week, & I know they wanted to do a backstory this week, but things are gettin' a bit confusing.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I really do feel like I should be liking this show a hell of a lot more then I do, I think this is in a large part due to the fact that I just don't think Michiko is a good character at this point.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Snickers presents Adult Swims panels at Comic-Con! Except for Toonami. We want nothing to do with that awkward mess.

ckohler

Technobabble technobabble technobabble technobabble technobabble technobabble technobabble technobabble technobabble technobabble technobabble technobabble technobabble technobabble technobabble technobabble technobabble technobabble technobabble technobabble technobabble technobabble.

Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom