• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirata

I didn't remember that...even by Dragonball standards, that scene made no effing sense. And Goku didn't even really need to explain every detail about what's going on on Namek right away. Was any other character able to read minds?

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
MlWA77yPpdo2n_1qSr

Bah, quickie, but you get the point :) Glad to see you guys remembered me when Toonami mentioned sending in art :)

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I think in the original DBZ, Recoome flips the bird at Goku.
Seems that's not allowed on modern Japan standards.

Crocodile

Bringing only 3 Senzu Beans with him? Granted he probably used a bunch up training but he should have brought WAY more with him

Didn't these Ginyu figure out last episode that the Earthlings can hide their power level? did they forget already?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Bringing only 3 Senzu Beans with him? Granted he probably used a bunch up training but he should have brought WAY more with him

Didn't these Ginyu figure out last episode that the Earthlings can hide their power level? did they forget already?

The question is how korin was able to provide him with 4 (3 for namek, 1 to heal goku up) - it's been a month since the battle with vegeta, and IIRC, senzu take 6 months per bean to grow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom