• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Bringing only 3 Senzu Beans with him? Granted he probably used a bunch up training but he should have brought WAY more with him

Didn't these Ginyu figure out last episode that the Earthlings can hide their power level? did they forget already?
He did bring more. He just ate them all on the way while training in the 100x gravity.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh hey, someone had the SMART IDEA OF ATTACKING WHILE SOMEONE STANDS AROUND & SHOUTS WHILE SLOWLY TAKING THE TIME TO DO THEIR ATTACK.

Seda

The goodie this week is supposedly a music video, they showed it earlier on pre-flight (the one last tuesday).

Will probably air during naruto.

Crocodile

The question is how korin was able to provide him with 4 (3 for namek, 1 to heal goku up) - it's been a month since the battle with vegeta, and IIRC, senzu take 6 months per bean to grow

I assume that's a Classic Dragon Ball plot point I've either forgotten or that has been retcon at this point :p

Wasn't Burter hyped up to be te fastest in the universe? lol

Not even sure why Toriyama even bothered to write that when its obvious that the Ginyu Force were weaker than Frieza anyway. Then again, EVERYBODY is "faster than the eye can see" by the Sayian Saga so the concept of "speed" and "strength" don't really mean much anymore. All heroes and villains form this point on look equally fast/strong.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, wish I had a New 3DS XL...........AND HERE I AM WITH THIS LAME OUTDATED LAUNCH DAY 3DS UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom