• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I never get power levels in DBZ after a point. Sometimes they're moving so fast no one cane see them then they power up and now they're easy to watch. They can blow up planets with an errant blast but throwing them all over the place doesn't somehow destroy entire cities or countries. And so on.

Strike

New ED?
I never get power levels in DBZ after a point. Sometimes they're moving so fast no one cane see them then they power up and now they're easy to watch. They can blow up planets with an errant blast but throwing them all over the place doesn't somehow destroy entire cities or countries. And so on.
They stopped mattering a long time ago.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
New ending! In Japanese too

"You forgot I'm in this show too" They do not care for the fourth wall anymore do they?

Seda

there is something amusing about a thread about dubbed anime showing excitement for something not being dubbed.

Jotaro is definitely the "cool, stonefaced badass" type. Very different from Joseph.

The good news is that the show will still have you covered.

Much more stoic. Personalities of odd number JoJo's tend to be more quiet and serious; while even number JoJo's tend be a more "fun"/laid back and weird.

Honestly he doesn't have much of a character. He's stone faced 98% of the time.

Aw, that sucks. That seems like such a downgrade from Joseph. Those stone-faced badass types are usually not as fun.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
New ending! In Japanese too

"You forgot I'm in this show too" They do not care for the fourth wall anymore do they?

Not really a fourth wall thing (or at least not JUST a fourth wall thing). He was playing into the metaphor that Frieza had already started.

You know, I thought the Freeza fight dragged even in the movie. But with even less impressive choreography it's just another example of how uncreative the way people fight in DBZ is now.

Just scream and shoot blasts and do the kick-punch-rush thing. Maybe turn into shockwaves in mid-air a bit.

Korigama

This is even dumber than the movie.

Everything in this arc is a downgrade from the movie.
Haven't seen the movie myself, but if indeed he was still transformed when he got sniped in that version as others have said, then changing that detail seems like at least somewhat of an improvement (as silly as the idea of any of those laser weapons actually working on Goku at all sounds).

Mik317

Aw, that sucks. That seems like such a downgrade from Joseph. Those stone-faced badass types are usually not as fun.

IMO Jotaro is kinda super boring until the second or so half where his stoicness starts to be kinda badass with how he overcomes his foes.

His entire character is kinda weird at the start (at least in the anime (going through the manga now)) as some traits aren't consistent or are dropped completely.

gdlk design tho

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Finally back at my place, seems I made it just in time for Kai....yay, i guess

DAMN IT, DID I MISS THE JOJO PROMO!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom