• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

dc0d58b81e7fdf9255590cce6cfcc2c3.gif

Why can't Bert transform?

Two theoroes; one is that he may not have the stamina to transform again. The other is that Colossal Titan's main function is it's size being able to destroy walls. Other than that it's cumbersome and slow. I don't think it's steam would be any help to Reiner or help him escape.

Seda

So, I don't feel that Eren is, like, totally irredeemable. But the show hasn't redeemed him yet from his general idiocy and rash nature.

He seems to acknowledge his own failures to some degree and the show is obviously cognizant of his flaws. But, the writing has to put a little more work there for Eren to actually achieve some sympathy.

So, I don't feel that Eren is, like, totally irredeemable. But the show hasn't redeemed him yet from his general idiocy and rash nature.

He seems to acknowledge his own failures to some degree and the show is obviously cognizant of his flaws. But, the writing has to put a little more work there for Eren to actually achieve some sympathy.

The next arc, which won't be adapted until next year, pushes the development further, so you don't have to worry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom