• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit! Beast Titan sighting! And who was that person standing on top of it? We'll find out next year in Attack on Titan season 3! Maybe! Time for Tokyo Ghoul.

I can definitely say S2 >>>>>>>>>>> S1 as far as AoT goes. Excited for JoJo next week!

I don't think I can say that about Tokyo Ghoul at all... Either season... (But I've heard not so good things about S2, doesn't help it's filler apparently.)

Morlas

did they show even a silhouette of the beast titan's human form this early in the manga?

also the feed appears to have been fixed

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
See you next year Attack on Titan anime.
I imagine you'll have a cushy spot on Toonami a couple weeks after you air in Japan.

I'd say S2 is overall better then S1 due to much better pacing and having more intrigue and interest behind it. It's going to be interesting to see how they adapt the next 4 volumes that's for sure.

Korigama

please no, he and mikasa are like the most boring members of the cast, i hate whenever levi gets major roles in this show.
Levi's easily one of the best reasons for watching the show (certainly the most entertaining to see fight). Mikasa is usually okay when she's not fixated on Eren.
He injured himself at the end of Season 1.
This. Couldn't go back to fighting just yet, so he was limited to conversations.

Moaradin

I'm guessing that's the reason why Funimation was being secret about the Beast Titan's VO?

If you told me a few months ago that AoT season 2 would be one of the best shows on Toonami this year, I probably would have laughed at you. What a huge improvement over the first season. Hopefully they can keep this momentum for the next season.

Seda

I do think breaking up Jojo parts with a season of Attack on Titan was actually a good idea. Gave a break from the wacky.

Xe4

Banned
That was a decent episode from what I saw. It'll be for sure a challenge to adapt the manga for next season because it slows down a *lot*. Hopefully, they'll be up to the challenge.

RagnarokX

Oh boy! The glitches go away just in time for the first show of the night that would have been improved by not being able to watch it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm totally okay with "AoT2 being good" being one of the best surprises of the year. I'm kind of amazed at just how much was improved. I can now understand why people like the series now compared to S1 where I was just "eeh, it's okay, but I don't get the appeal"

Korigama

The drastic improvement over season 1 with season 2 actually has me looking forward to season 3. I'm actually pleased.

A shame I don't have anything anywhere near as nice to say about Tokyo Ghoul.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
TG Filler Fuckers.... huzzah.....
Tried to watch One Piece through PS4 Crunchyroll but it wouldn't work. Maybe it will work now.

I would make a crawling in my skin joke but now that just seems like bad taste

Yeah, a 2 month hold on Linkin Park jokes is recommended.

Aside from the Female Titan arc, season 2 was dramatically better than one.

As for Tokyo Fool... hahaha!

Yeah, I agree with both points as someone that actually read the manga of TG and felt it was okay. They really butchered the manga at parts and you can tell that with the pacing of S1.

Crocodile

Well it wouldn't be a Tokyo Ghoul episode with we didn't start with someone crying :p

As an aside I agree with others that Season 2 of AoT was better than Season 1!

Jesus Christ this character >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom