• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay this is partially my fault because I've missed episodes but there are a lot of characters seemingly appearing and doing pointless things at random
It's not your fault. You're only at fault for watching Tokyo Ghoul season 2, you should feel bad for that and that alone. Granted I'm the sicko that mainlined this shit so I could finish it off in two days.

Crocodile

Me watching this:

bqZpW.gif

His profile in the previous season specified him as male, anyway.

Oh great, Tsukiyama and his Kaneki boner again.
I guess I blacked out then. The VA did me no favors cause I know that was a female. There's also so later revealed shit that made me think female character.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
You're bad and you should feel bad.

But the multiplayer is the best part. It'll always be the best part.

The Splatfests, man...the Splatfests!
In all fairness, I've never been one for multiplayer, & if I do, I prefer local or if I go online, with people I know instead of randoms.

...plus the splatfests do nothing for me when they don't feel different to the normal online, plus the annoying "only 2 stages at once" & getting paired with people who are way outside my skill level to the point it's not fun. And my co-worker kept bugging me about Splatoon to the point I felt as though if I were to play it, I wouldn't be doing so because I wanted to, but because of peer pressure from the constant "SO ARE YOU GONNA PLAY THE SPLATFEST? WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?!" I have this weird mentality that the more people bug me to check out something, the less I want to check it out because I wouldn't be doing so out of my decision but someone else made me feel as though I was forced to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom