• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I'm not even watching at this point. I'll be back for HxH. I'm just going to rewatch the Stranger Things 2 trailer a dozen more times.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
hold on did the glitching really clear up just in time for Tokyo Ghoul?

everything sucks forever

Korigama

Xe4

Banned
One thing Tokyo Ghoul actually improves on is this season's OP song compared to the last one.

Much more enjoyable.

I enjoyed last season's way more. the music was eeeh, but it the animation and artwork was pretty good. This one is laughable in both aspects.

Goddammit, I have Splatoon on Wii U...

...but I just want to buy a Neon Red and Blue Switch console to play Splatoon 2. Especially after playing the sequel's Testfire.

What I'm trying to say: I want to play Splatoon...the new one.

I would take 12 eps of Touka over 5 eps of Kanedgy.

I would definitely say Touka was good in the manga, my favorite character. Still quite a bit better than Kaneki in the anime in my opinion.

Oh, hey, Splatoon 2 ad! Game is not arriving until Tuesday or Wednesday for me because how late I ordered.

I believe it, but if it gets dumber I at least want it to be entertaining. SAO was dumb as shit, but at least it was unintentionally funny as a result.
Is SAO worse than TG?
I would definitely say Touka was good in the manga, my favorite character. Still quite a bit better than Kaneki in the anime in my opinion.

Oh, hey, Splatoon 2 ad! Game is not arriving until Tuesday or Wednesday for me because how late I ordered.
Thank God she's good in the manga. She's like a discount Revy, but she's still likable.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Probably will just rent Splatoon 2 considering I really only want to play the single player, don't really care for the multiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom