• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
DO YOU HATE ME NOW?!

ayne.gif

Morlas

i think that's actually the first time naruto sees someone he cares about die....spoilers
she doesn't actually die though

Xe4

Banned
lol, that ED. Shit makes no sense with respect to any of the recent episodes. Next episode is the infamous one, that I actually really like.

Time for GITS.

ckohler

How can this show not always be that good. Such a shame. That was amazing.

I guess I now understand the reason for the Happy Happy Hinata ED now.

Seda

so, shipping is dumb

But Naruto and Hinata is pretty much a telegraphed couple. I'm not 'shipping' when I say this. This is just typical and obvious. You don't need to untangle it like it's a complex mystery or defend it like it's some sort of holy war.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
How can this show not always be that good. Such a shame. That was amazing.

I guess I now understand the reason for the Happy Happy Hinata ED now.

It is always frustrating when we get that one great Naruto episode every 50 episodes or so.

With competent direction the world and overarching themes and story of Naruto should be fucking awesome, and it's so upsetting that it isn't.

Ray Down

Banned
so, shipping is dumb

But Naruto and Hinata is pretty much a telegraphed couple. I'm not 'shipping' when I say this. This is just typical and obvious. You don't need to untangle it like it's a complex mystery or defend it like it's some sort of holy war.

Which made the reaction to the ending all the more sadder and hilarious.

LotusHD

Banned
so, shipping is dumb

Because shipping is dumb, it being telegraphed doesn't matter.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Technically I believe that is wrong.

I don't think it is.

so, shipping is dumb

Yup. Didn't stop the Naruto thread from tearing itself apart over it though.

so, shipping is dumb

The main problem is that the other side doesn't see it as obvious and the take it as an offense for some reason.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
ah yes, the movie that says it's not our memories that define us, it's our actions.

.......in an universe where PEOPLE CAN HAVE THEIR MEMORIES DELETED OR REWRITTEN, THEREFORE REDEFINING WHO THEY ARE.

Xe4

Banned
so, shipping is dumb

I mean yeah. I don't ship, but some characters are obvious. Like Ymir and Krista in AoT, or Revy and Rock in Black Lagoon. At some point, it's not even shipping, and more making logical inferences based on super obvious context.

so, shipping is dumb

Yeah. I always thought so.

Which is why I was flabbergasted when there were actually people shocked that the disgusting, insane, pink-haired monster didn't actually want Naruto's D.

Grexeno

so, shipping is dumb

No, my Naruto/Ino ship must rule over all others

Morlas

Yeah. I always thought so.

Which is why I was flabbergasted when there were actually people shocked that the disgusting, insane, pink-haired monster didn't actually want Naruto's D.

especially considering
Sakura's love for Sasuke is confirmed and reconfirmed multiple times during the final arc

Massicot

I mean yeah. I don't ship, but some characters are obvious. Like Ymir and Krista in AoT, or Revvy and Rock in Black Lagoon. At some point, it's not even shipping, and more making logical inferences based on super obvious context.

man i miss black lagoon

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I mean yeah. I don't ship, but some characters are obvious. Like Ymir and Christa in AoT, or Revvy and Rock in Black Lagoon. At some point, it's not even shipping, and more making logical inferences based on super obvious context.

Shipping is something that can generally happen when there's a love-triangle or a harem or whatever. It's definitely justified in those situations, but here it's less shipping and more "can you read properly."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom