• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping is something that can generally happen when there's a love-triangle or a harem or whatever. It's definitely justified in those situations, but here it's less shipping and more "can you read properly."

I feel like all this shit happened cause Naruto said he liked Sakura back in the original series. Kishimoto started with a love triangle between Naruto Sasuke and Sakura but forgot.

Moaradin

Pierrot has been way more balanced so far on the Boruto anime. There hasn't been any single episode with all the budget blown on it, but it's consistently good looking. The direction is also consistently solid since Hiroyuki Yamashita took over as the series director (he was one of the best episode directors in Shippuden.)

Pierrot has been way more balanced so far on the Boruto anime. There hasn't been any single episode with all the budget blown on it, but it's consistently good looking. The direction is also consistently solid since Hiroyuki Yamashita took over as the series director (he was one of the best episode directors in Shippuden.)

Theres also 0 reason for filler so thats a major plus.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

It probably helps that they don't need to worry about filler arcs or catching up to the manga.

Yup. Shipping never, ever, ever ends well. All it does is cause dumb arguments and stuff. Like, let the author decide what two people get into a relationship, haha.

I used to be a massive shipper back when Naruto was still published in jump. Boy am I not proud of those years of my life.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
either this episode isn't doing anything for me/has nothing to really comment on or I'm just in the wrong mindset at the moment.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
this episode reminds me why it was so hard for me to get into GitS as a teen. Sooooooo much info being dumped that it's hard for me to keep paying attention to the point I just zone out.

oh right, it was the major all along.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 26 - A Chance Appears in a Tight Spot! Launch a Counteroffensive, Goku!
8:30 - Samurai Jack - 57 - XCVI
11:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 27 - The Earth Explodes?! A Decisive Kamehameha!
12:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 126 - I Will Deal With the Majin! Vegeta's Final Mortal Combat!
12:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - 1 - A Man Possessed by an Evil Spirit
1:00 - Tokyo Ghoul √A - 4 - Deeper Layers
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 60 - End × And × Beginning
2:00 - Lupin the Third Part IV - 6 - Venice of the Dead
2:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 167 - Planetary Devastation
3:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 24 - ANNIHILATION
3:30 - Samurai Jack - 57 - XCVI

Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom