• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korigama

wnhIhk0UI3f1T1JcL-nJZl7A1Js=.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
HOW ARE THERE STILL 7 EPISODES LEFT OF THIS.

WE'RE ONLY AT THE HALFWAY MARK NEXT WEEK

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This show is so confusing with the world structure. If such a thing exists and is actively fighting against humanity, how are we still alive? How did they manage to capture such a thing in the first place? It doesn't make any logical sense. Time for Hunter x Hunter.

Xe4

Banned
Well, I missed half of that, and it was still bullshit.
The ending is pretty good tho.

Time for Greed Island.

cntr

Banned
I'm here to play my Pot of Greed Island.

But surprisingly the manga still does really well in Japan.
The manga's fairly decent. It's not a masterpiece or especially great, but it's pretty okay. Depends on your taste.

Nowhere near the awful atrocity the anime is.

Jarate

Banned
In the last episode of Hunter x Hunter, Yugi, Seto Kaiba and co enter a video game to save Kaibas brother Mokuba and Kaibas company and also the heart of the cards

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Last time:
"Hey son, I wanted to show you this cool video game. If you want to find me, too bad."

I think Tokyo Ghoul is firmly in Akame Ga Kill territory now. Let's see how low it can go!
AgK had humor and at least occasional entertainment. If nothing else, it was awesome watching all the love interests get killed. Plus, the protagonist died so I can't be all that upest. Ghoul is just.... bad bad without any even ironically redeeming features or exaggerated women to lust over.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
last time

"LTTP: Greed Island

So my dad told me to play this game, & turns out, he actually helped developed it! Though he frontloaded it with a bunch of tutorial stuff, so it was hard to learn all the mechanics"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom