• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

Wait a second. Are you telling me they have a special gas that stops ghouls? And they waited until dozens of people were dead before using it? What the fuck is wrong with these people?

cntr

Banned
I haven't seen Outlaw Star before, but from what I hear, the really problematic bit is only a few seconds long? And most of the rest should pass by modern Toonami standards.

Seda

wtzgU.gif

Xe4

Banned
I haven't seen Outlaw Star before, but from what I hear, the really problematic bit is only a few seconds long? And most of the rest should pass by modern Toonami standards.
There's one episode that is... interesting, to say the least. Pretty much a filler episode except for one really important scene in it.

The rest of the show is pretty tame.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The only real issue is a few seconds of nipples, which they could just blur out, & then maybe a few ass shots, but considering what Kill la Kill got away with, I really don't see how that particular episode would have any issues aside from the previously stated scene.

LOL ONCE AGAIN, SOME POWER-UP IF YOU LOSE.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Is he crying?

Are you kidding me with this shit?

I don't get the anime's obsession with making Kaneki cry so much
He rarely does it in the manga, at least from what I've read.
Remember the part in the first episode where he's crying over not wanting to eat human flesh? In the manga, he's more scared but his eyes are dry.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
hahahahahahahaha what the actual hell is even happening

people wanted this

people demanded for the show to air

there are fans of this

demarco was told this was worth airing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom