• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN!

lqhWmtA.gif

Oh son of a bitch that was a fantastic moment and perfectly topped off with Walk Like an Egyptian. This is gonna be a fantastic ride, guys. Strap in. Oh hey, after credits scene. Time for Tokyo Ghoul.

cntr

Banned
I remember when this episode first came out and people absolutely lost their shit over this song.

Hey, they're keeping the post-credits scenes! Nice!

Xe4

Banned
Cool ED. Walk like an Egyptian is a dope song.

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the plot being based around Holly being too weak and needing to be saved.

Time for... Uuugggg...
At least it can't get worse than last time, right guys?!?

cntr

Banned
Walk like an Egyptian is a dope-ass song.

Now one of the biggest mysteries of Part III: why does Dio have a stand like Hermit Purple?

It never gets explained.
It's Jonathan's stand.

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the plot being based around Holly being too weak and needing to be saved.
Yeah, Araki gets much better about it, but it's a bit silly. Later parts have better plot hooks.

Jarate

Banned

Time for... Uuugggg...
At least it can't get worse than last time, right guys?!?

The goal of their journey is to Kill Dio, Holly getting ill just forces them to go ASAP and not really plan, which as you are about to witness, leads them to a lot of troubling situations.

Jotaro probably got convinced by saving his mom, but Joseph and Avdol are going after Dio cause he's so dangerous. Kakyoin is just going for that sweet MILF booty

Neoxon

I believe vines are the stand that most Hamon users would have. For example, if Lisa Lisa had a stand, it'd be similar to Hermit Purple.

Korigama

Though I understand now why they went with Walk Like An Egyptian for this arc, Roundabout is just a much better song (would've been fine with it being the ED for the entire series).

...This guy's still alive? Oh whatever, like it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom