• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Self-parody is the biggest sign of lack of creativity and innovation. Super just feels soul-less.

Some of the comedy episodes actually really worked

This shit, though

Actually all of the fights in the show have been pretty bad so far

But this is another level

Moaradin

I'm not really seeing what's so upsetting about this week's Super, tbh. I'm enjoying it.

It's mainly just the animation. The dialogue and banter between characters is still entertaining, but for a fighting focused episode, it's pretty lame.

Xe4

Banned
I've come to the conclusion that Dragon Ball is best when there are no serious fights happening. It always comes down to a flying punch battle or screaming match.

What the fuck is this dialogue? Like Toei, could you find an actual thing to waste time with and not garbage about Vegeta betraying them?

cntr

Banned
It's mainly just the animation. The dialogue and banter between characters is still entertaining, but for a fighting focused episode, it's pretty lame.
Eh, I watch Super and Dragonball for the characters, not the fight.

This part with Vegeta is pretty naff, though.

Strike

tenor.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
LOL WHAT

SO DID BULMA FORGET WHAT HAPPENED IN KAI?!!?

Hell, it JUST happened in the previous episode of Kai. & she SAW HIM try to attack those bystanders.

Vegeta, did you get the claps or something?

TheOGB

Banned
I wish I could reasonably refuse to believe everyone is this stupid

but we did just see the Android and Cell arcs, and we're in the middle of Buu saga

so

troll Vegeta is great though

disagree

all of it feels really stretched and forced, more so than usual

like, that whole "THE EYES, REALLY?!" shit was terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom