• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after like a million years of it being spoiled in the main title, we finally get to see super saiyan god super saiyan. Time for Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
why didn't last week's episode just end with this?

This episode felt almost completely pointless.

When's Super Kai?

.....oh man, blue. maybe the next form will make his hair PURPLE. or ORANGE. or WHITE.
Because this episode is literally to give the animators more time to actually animate, we've already established this.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
oh cool time for a Dragon Ball show where the fights are actually well-animated

fuck, never thought I'd be happy to get back to the BUU SAGA but here we are.

Why do you look like that Zoro? What happened in that episode of DBZ Super?

nothinghappenedzoro.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"I wish I could have unlimited wishes without anyone having to die"

& now I just turned Wish Upon into a rip-off of Fairy Oddparents

Morlas

hmmmm i've seen better later super spoilers
man if only they could've had the same animation quality for this as compared to the recent goku vs frieza

Strike

It looks so much worse when juxtaposed with Kai. They make so much money you'd think they could afford not to cheap out like that.

Zolo

It looks so much worse when juxtaposed with Kai. They make so much money you'd think they could afford not to cheap out like that.

Super started kinda suddenly, so the first two arcs are really weak. The animation only goes up from this arc.

cntr

Banned
Jeez, I don't think this episode was that bad. It was mediocre, not dog-killingly bad.

They could skip a week. Or delay the season. It's not unheard of in animation.
This is the company that makes One Piece.

The execs ain't gonna give a shit about the animators.

Xe4

Banned
Not possible for a show like Super.

Sure it is. If your method of production makes episodes worse, change the method of production. If they can't do that, I'm not going to make excuses for shoddy animation.

If they just want that $$$, eh. The model for making these types of shows is pretty fucked either way.

Moaradin

It looks so much worse when juxtaposed with Kai. They make so much money you'd think wouldn't cheap out like that.

It has much more to do with scheduling than them cheaping out. These early parts were a mess because they had little to no pre production. It gets a lot better over time.

It looks so much worse when juxtaposed with Kai. They make so much money you'd think wouldn't cheap out like that.

They don't cheap out on Super, they spend a lot of money on it, the problem is that the show was rushed out the door too early which lead to the complete collapse of the production that you're seeing now due to the nature of what kind of show Super is they had to build everything back up while the show was still running. Things are pretty solid in the current arc airing in Japan, but things still aren't totally normal yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom