• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Banned
FkdLL2e.jpg

I slept in so I was given given 0 context, but I approve of this picture.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I stopped paying attention and forgot about Lupin III, and now an episode of Naruto classic is on???

It's Shippuden filler. They start jumping back in time to do filler because that's the only spot they really have any space to do add stuff.

cntr

Banned
Remember when the Sharingan's special power was to copy other powers and Kakashi was called the Copy Ninja?

Itachi and Kakashi could've been Naruto's goddamn Chrollo Lucifer, but nooooo they had to use the lamest powers.

PureYeti

Remember when the Sharingan's special power was to copy other powers and Kakashi was called the Copy Ninja?

Itachi and Kakashi could've been Naruto's goddamn Chrollo Lucifer, but nooooo they had to use the lamest powers.

So does Kakashi only copy moves during the battle and does he keep it after copying it?

I only see him use Zabusa moves that's it

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So.... I'm confused. Is this a Shippuden episode or what?

It is. They just start jumping back in time to do filler because that's the only spot they can find to squeeze it in given the fast as balls pace the rest of the story takes after this.

I'm not saying the show gets fast paced, it gets even slower, but there's little to no time between the upcoming arcs so there's no space for a filler arc. As a result they jump back in time to do squeeze them into the timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom