• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
So does Kakashi only copy moves during the battle and does he keep it after copying it?

I only see him use Zabusa moves that's it
They need to see the move once, and have the skills to perform the move, and they instantly know it. It's overpowered as fuck, even more overpowered than what the Sharingan actually became. They can even freely change the move to suit them, since they actually know it!

It was a really cool set-up in early Naruto, since Kakashi had this huge moveset, but a really small pool of chakra to use it with. And it set up a lot of potential for Sasuke, and made Itachi theoretically really scary.

...except he didn't have that huge moveset, the chakra limits didn't go anywhere at all, and all three of them ended up using like 5 moves, tops.

Blah. Naruto, the definition of a waste of potential.

It's Shippuden. Just a Shippuden filler that takes place in OG Naruto's time frame.

Oh yeah! I should have guessed that. I'd say Sakura is just a problem that Kishi has with written the kunoichi characters.

She just happens to be one of the main characters.
The fuck? Wasn’t last week he talking to the real Pain?

Don't know about you guys but i'm enjoy the fuck out of this filler. Naruto Classic is fun as hell and has great music. Also, did we make a joke about Man God? This is kinda his thing. Time for Outlaw Star.

Morlas

you know what sucks the most?

3545960.gif

we were denied our hinata vs neji rematch!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
OUTLAW STAR HYPE

It's just hard to believe. It's so out of left field.

Like, even Shippuden's creators don't have faith in their own show so they make filler for the old one.

The issue for them is there's no way to add in filler arcs to the Shippuden timeline from this point forward. There's almost no space between each of the following arcs to put it in, so they've got to put it in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom