• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

cntr

Banned
The Leave card is a rare card, if you're wondering why people don't just leave all the time.

So when was this written in relation to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Part 4
?
HxH ran alongside Part 5 and 6. YYH ran alongside Part 4.

so yeah he's based on the guy you're thinking of

I don't remember this detail about Greed Island being in the real world. But now that I do it's really bothering me.

I just don't get it I guess.

Xe4

Banned
That was a hell of a cut, damn.
Ok episode. There hasn't been one that's really blown me away thus far tonight.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Think I'm gonna bail for the night. Here's the schedule for next time.

Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 30 - A Run-Through for the Competition! Who Are the Last Two Members?!
8:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 31 - Off to See Master Zuno! Find Out Where the Super Dragon Balls Are!
11:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 123 - The Seal is Released!? Gohan's Kamehameha of Resistance
11:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 124 - Straightaway Into Despair? The Terror of Majin Buu
12:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 125 - Turn Into Candy! A Hungry Majin's Bizarre Power!
12:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 126 - I Will Deal With the Majin! Vegeta's Final Mortal Combat!
1:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 127 - For His Beloved Ones... The End of the Proud Warrior!
1:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 128 - A Nightmare Revisited: The Immortal Monster Majin Buu!
2:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 129 - A Secret Plan to Defeat Buu! Its Name is Fusion
2:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 130 - Found! A Ray of Hope! Awaken, Warriors!
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 36 - Charge
3:30 - Samurai Jack - 62 - CI - END

Later.

Don't ask me about that Attack on Titan episode. Your guess is as good as mine.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I don't remember this detail about Greed Island being in the real world. But now that I do it's really bothering me.

I just don't get it I guess.

All the game stuff is Nen abilities. They found an island no one could really get to easily, filled it with Nen buildings and people and cards, and made the game that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom