• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOGB

Banned
Shit, now I actually feel bad about missing the first half. I'll have to rewatch this one.

Time to waste time until Outlaw Star

cntr

Banned
Goemon's something else, jesus.

That episode was fantastic. Lupin's been on a roll with these last three episodes.

See you guys for Outlaw Star.

Xe4

Banned
But this type of episode has been done so many times before. It's weird that they managed to make it this underwhelming.

That's fair. I thought it was a good episode (best episode of the night so far even), but I understand why some don't share that opinion.

cntr

Banned
uu03wf7.jpg

Isn't Gyo when it's just in your eyes?

A few episodes ago, it was explained that it means to concentrate your aura in certain parts of your body - not just the eyes

Though I wasn't especially captivated by Heaven's Arena, Yorknew City does remain the most interesting part of the series for me. Greed Island is okay so far, but I would like to see them move on from training sooner rather than later.
And this is why the arc is being rushed through

cntr

Banned
you know, the fact that they brought back Part 1's music for this kind of says that they know Part 2's music is shit, doesn't it

This is a random thought I keep having but remembering how brutal Gaara was in killing some random rain ninja kids in the Forest of Death really bugs me considering how he's portrayed now.

It's even weirder since I do still like him but that murderous shit he was doing is so jarring going back to now. It's so intense.

You know, it's weird that Chouji learned to turn into a human boulder before learning to increase the size of his fists, when that seems like much more of a beginner technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom