• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Banned
Imagine how much better a show Shippuden would've been if it spent all of their time on episodes that actually followed the manga instead of fucking filler.

I was with it for the first half of last week's episode but... not even being in Part 1 saved this for me.

Ino and Sakura annoyed the fuck out of me and they overdid Naruto's stupidity a bit too much here. Not even in a fun way either.

Ugh. I guess filler will be filler.

Morlas

source.gif

true but part 2 gave us the legend of hinata's gluttony

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Imagine how much better a show Shippuden would've been if it spent all of their time on episodes that actually followed the manga instead of fucking filler.

Not much better. The manga isn't all that great in the first place, this canon arc was the last good one.

Xe4

Banned
Eh episode. Time for the best show of the night though. Outlaw Star hype!
Not much better. The manga isn't all that great in the first place, this canon arc was the last good one.

At the very least, the production quality of those episodes would've gone up, cause they would've had more time to work on them.

That's assuming the show took breaks, which it didn't.

Still wish he was a main character instead of Sasuke.
Yeah, Shikimaru is a way better character than Sasuke (or even Naruto, if we're being frank).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom