• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
tumblr_myqvbrMxnc1rynpuio1_1280.jpg

GAMERG0D

After last week's AoT episode, I just had to marathon the rest of it on Netflix. You guys are gonna love tonight's episode.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh sweet, there's a new AoT manga chapter tomorrow (according to Crunchyroll at least).

No, he's watching hockey.

Oh, I was watching it but then when it went to double OT I was just like "ehh bored now" maybe if I liked hockey either of these teams I'd be a bit more invested.

I do enjoy hockey, but it's my least enjoyed sport of the core 4 US sports, this is mostly due to the fact I never really watched it till college and don't really have a team I care about in the slightest.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzSBdduk9EIsH70

Hope Tak Fuji is feeling well :-/ Legend of SAO: Rude Awakening is easily the game I'm most looking forward to burying in a landfill.

BatDan

Man, this Boondocks episode sucked soooo much.
Ruckus wasn't even funny, he was just annoying.
And the premise was too outlandish even for The Boondocks.

Getting a cooling pad for my lap top was the best investment ever, not only is it comfy on my lap but it keeps my computer from turning into a fucking oven when something INTENSIFIES or the plot shows up and I
lLGKsTS.png
all over the screen

LOLDSFAN

Getting a cooling pad for my lap top was the best investment ever, not only is it comfy on my lap but it keeps my computer from turning into a fucking oven when something INTENSIFIES or the plot shows up and I
lLGKsTS.png
all over the screen

I take it you no longer want to easily cook your Hot Pockets now. ;)

So is the reason S4 of Boondocks is bad because the series creator left the show? Or did he realize it was bad early on and said "fuck this" and bailed?

BatDan

So is the reason S4 of Boondocks is bad because the series creator left the show? Or did he realize it was bad early on and said "fuck this" and bailed?

He had no involvement in the season whatsoever.
I don't recall the reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom