• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
5 hours, 36 minutes until the most must see TV show on TOONAMI Begins.

BLEACH.

6gIgzgI.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Something about the FMA FMAB debate turns this thread super salty. It's practically the only thing that really sets people off.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toon-ah, who gives a shit, THE STANLEY CUP FINAL IS ON NEXT!

7:00 - 2014 Stanley Cup Final - 2 - New York Rangers at Los Angeles Kings

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Damn it, now I'm seeing ads for that Dominoes specialty chicken that I want to try, mainly the buffalo & crispy bacon flavors, but I can't because my diet.

Man, what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall during th whole shitshow that was Versus XIII's development. Once everything is said and done I want someone just to make a documentary or book on the development. It would be the videogame equivalent to A Filmmaker's Apocalypse.

I would personally love a documentary series on what happens during Togashi or Miura's hiatuses with HxH and Berserk. And how their respective employers get them back into writing their series.

Takashi

Of course you're disappointed, every episode after Booty Quake With Fear is, yadda, yadda.

Aw did the show already pass that ep? That was the only one I was kinda planning to watch just cause seeing that on tv would probably be a much funnier experience

Tamanon

Banned
LOL at Suddenlink's guide description of tonight's episode of Attack on Titan.

The Titans kill Armin's squad.

Welp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom