• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

ibefDHha8IMLnL.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Oh yeah, Chad's a foreigner in Japan. He must have faced some serious discrimination. Not that I would have know from any of his interactions with anyone.

At the beginning of bleach Chad use to always get in fights, even when he never wanted to, until he met ichigo, that was most likely because of his skin color retrospectively.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Fun fact: The thing that forms around him from his badge? That was a Swastika in the manga.
Kubo even called it one.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
While you guys were watching Bleach, I was watching Soul Eater Not! episode 9!

......WHY WAS IT A FILLER EPISODE WHEN WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A PLOT ABOUT A WITCH!?!

Raxus

Time for Space Dandy.
Time for Space Dandy.
Time for Space Dandy.
Time for Space Dandy.
Time for Space Dandy.
Time for Space Dandy.
Time for Space Dandy.
Time for Space Dandy.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Fun fact: The thing that forms around him from his badge? That was a Swastika in the manga.
Kubo even called it one.

To be fair, swastika's mean something literally the opposite of what its now known as in the rest of the world, in japan it is a buddhist symbol.
Ichigo's bankai sword also has a swastika at the hilt.

It doesn't add up if you really think about it. Like does the paint on his combat pass have a soul? Also does Chad's skin have a different soul then his own soul?

Everything has a soul and fullbringers can manipulate objects to suit their needs. Chad doesn't just use his skin, there's more to his power than that. You'll see soon.

Crocodile

That episode was pretty derpy. Time for some quality Dandy :)

Kubo even called it one.

Don't you mean that buddhist symbol the Nazi's ripped off? Or was it an actual Swatiska (why would Kubo do that)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom