• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

Fun fact: The thing that forms around him from his badge? That was a Swastika in the manga.
Kubo even called it one.
Well, the swastika does predate the Nazis. Still, bad choice.

Chad's "acting" was pretty bad.

Fullbringer powers are confusing.

Tsun girl is funny. Annoyingly funny.

While you guys were watching Bleach, I was watching Soul Eater Not! episode 9!

......WHY WAS IT A FILLER EPISODE WHEN WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A PLOT ABOUT A WITCH!?!

I feel like the seriously plot line is more filler then the moe girls doing moe stuff in a series about moe girls doing moe stuff

That episode was pretty derpy. Time for some quality Dandy :)

Don't you mean that buddhist symbol the Nazi's ripped off? Or was it an actual Swatiska (why would Kubo do that)?

Well (manga spoilers)
the next arc revolves around the quincy who are german based and are clearly shonen nazis

Everything has a soul and fullbringers can manipulate objects to suit their needs. Chad doesn't just use his skin, there's more to his power than that. You'll see soon.

No I've read this whole arc in the manga so unless you are talking about recent manga (Which I drop cause it's stupid) then I don't know what you mean. Also how does manipulating an object give you the ability to shrink people or set timers that do whatever the fuck you want.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Wait Chad's VA is Rider from Fate/Zero? This is a pretty big gulf acting quality :/ Maybe the voice directing is at fault?

Next week

Jamieson Price is actually really good.
This is all on the voice direction. Though it's likely nobody gives a crap anymore.

Gorillaz

Viva Namida again?

What? No. Too early for flapjacks?

groundhog%2Bday%2Bbill%2Bmurray.jpg

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Wait Chad's VA is Rider from Fate/Zero? This is a pretty big gulf acting quality :/ Maybe the voice directing is at fault?

No I've read this whole arc in the manga so unless you are talking about recent manga (Which I drop cause it's stupid) then I don't know what you mean. Also how does manipulating an object give you the ability to shrink people or set timers that do whatever the fuck you want.

I'm not talking about anything recent in the manga, you may be forgetting how Chad uses his fullbring or just didn't pay close attention. I'm not going to spoil it, read the wiki or wait a couple of weeks to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom