• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

I disagree that Mustang is a general asshole in this series in general, but I love how he hams it up here as he's playing just about everybody.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bones gonna bones
Roy is by far the worst written character in FMA 03 and mood/personality swings like a 14 year old teen girl

That's one (awful) interpretation. He was ordered to stop Isbalans from using the clinic as a resupply/meeting place and he carried out those orders. It's literally his entire motivation in that series.

Takashi

Bones gonna bones
Roy is by far the worst written character in FMA 03 and mood/personality swings like a 14 year old teen girl

Lol I meant more specifically why. I'd watched 03 I just couldn't remember why exactly.

That's one (awful) interpretation. He was ordered to stop Isbalans from using the clinic as a resupply/meeting place and he carried out those orders. It's literally his entire motivation in that series.

Ohhh that's right! Forgot it wasn't his choice. Thanks!

The problem is that one episode Roy will be FMA:B/Manga style and the next he'll be Bones "WHAT HAVE I DONE". This even happens in CoS when the first scene of Mustang is him living in isolation trying to "accept what he's done" or some shit like that, then he shows up again for the big battle like "ehh NBD I'm fine now" without any scenes to establish him getting over this, or knowing a big battle was going to take place before hand to arrive ahead of time.

Honestly one day I plan to sit down with a pen and paper and rewatch FMA03 to point out all the sequences of how poorly and inconsistently written Mustang is in that series

Back for Jack.

I nearly beat champion's road :(

Really the hardest part is that supid beat blocks section because the timing is so damn precise, after that none of the sections are that difficult until the final one which is mostly hard because your fatigued from everything else up to that point. Next time you get there just paused and cool off, when I did that I beat it instantly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom