• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The finale got leaked and I read what happened.
The whole slavery plotline? Doesn't get resolved. It's just another run-of-the-mill episode. What a waste.

If the ratings end up getting the show renewed, I will not be happy.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Armin decides the team should recruit a Titan, Ichigo uses his Fullbring for the first time while elsewhere Orihime comes under attack, Dandy visits the library, more of the same old shit on Shippuden, Sanji finds himself in one of the most annoying fights in all of One Piece, the Exwires have to battle a demon who has gotten to one of their closest friends, the Lagoon gang uncovers the origins of the vampire twins, this time Bats is the one in need of saving, Naruto puts his balls on the table when confronted with the 10th question of the Chuunin written exam, Edward finds himself amid the ruins of Xerxes, Jack has a super mature dragon adventure, Boba Fett continues his pursuit of revenge in Clone Wars' season 2 finale, and finally we wrap it up with one of the best episodes of Sym-Bionic Titan, complete with badass sword fight!

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 8 - I Can Hear His Heartbeat: The Struggle for Trost, Part 4
12:00 - Bleach - 349 - The Next Target, The Devil's Hand Aims at Orihime!
12:30 - Space Dandy - 11 - I'm Never Remembering You, Baby
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 25 - Three Minutes Between Life and Death
1:30 - One Piece - 259 - Showdown Between Cooks! Sanji vs. Ramen Kenpo
2:00 - Blue Exorcist - 18 - Gale
2:30 - Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage - 14 - Bloodsport Fairytale
3:00 - Beware the Batman - 7 - Family
3:30 - Naruto - 25 - The Tenth Question: All or Nothing!
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 18 - The Arrogant Palm of a Small Human
4:30 - Samurai Jack - 21 - Jack and the Farting Dragon
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 44 - Lethal Trackdown
5:30 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 16 - Escape from Galaluna

Moaradin

Who the heck voices Stinkmeaner?

avatars-000005341360-kylc3y-crop.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It's a reference to the fact that Wanze is deliberately annoying (in case you hadn't noticed). Ya'll need to be a little less defensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom