• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLDSFAN

Bleach is soon.

In honor of purple.

tumblr_mrofqcBJjI1rjhzzqo1_250.gif
tumblr_mrofqcBJjI1rjhzzqo2_250.gif

LOLDSFAN

My co-worker saw me looking at GAF one time and was like ohhhh haha that's Bass from Mega Man. I actually didn't know that so I was surprised but then actually creeped out that he was looking at my screen.

My co-worker saw me looking at GAF one time and was like ohhhh haha that's Bass from Mega Man. I actually didn't know that so I was surprised but then actually creeped out that he was looking at my screen.

That guy is a true bro and you should befriend him

Time to switch to AlwaysForte, and have people think you are a Bears fan.

Well I am a fan of the fuck it I'm going deep club

I always thought it was the fish

Ohyou.jpg

I constantly flip flop between calling you Bass like music and bass like the fish. Heh.
Where'd your name come from anyways?

Unlike Jintor who I think is being sarcastic I think you don't actually know, its my avatar Bass from the Mega Man series

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I need to get back to playing that. I won a copy a few years back but never made it past the first game for how damn hard it was, especially after I found out that once you lost all your lives on a level/mission, YOU COULDN'T GO BACK AND RETRY THE MISSION.

At the very least, I'm just glad I finally got to play the GB/C games during May....though dang if one of the end bosses in Xtreme 2 is difficult.

I need to get back to playing that. I won a copy a few years back but never made it past the first game for how damn hard it was, especially after I found out that once you lost all your lives on a level/mission, YOU COULDN'T GO BACK AND RETRY THE MISSION.

At the very least, I'm just glad I finally got to play the GB/C games during May....though dang if one of the end bosses in Xtreme 2 is difficult.

The tank boss? Its more a noob trap you're meant to fight half of it with x and half of it with zero, trying to take it on with only one character is what screws most people

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The tank boss? Its more a noob trap you're meant to fight half of it with x and half of it with zero, trying to take it on with only one character is what screws most people
Ugh, that would probably explain it. Doesn't help you can only upgrade one character while the other gets nothing. I'll have to figure out a good strategy.

daveo42

Banned
I think I've only ever played Megaman 2. I actually own 9 and 10, but I never even got around to playing them.

Btw...I don't think I'll ever break the habit of calling you Bass (pronounced like the fish), even if that is technically incorrect.

so megaman/toonamigaf now? :p

Damn right

now? With Bass here it has always been megamantoonamigaf

Damn right

Ugh, that would probably explain it. Doesn't help you can only upgrade one character while the other gets nothing. I'll have to figure out a good strategy.

All zero needs is his down + b attack, that wrecks 90% of the game including the lower tank face. Even if you don't have it dash and slash kills it. Mega Man should just charge shot the top face from a distance.

I think I've only ever played Megaman 2. I actually own 9 and 10, but I never even got around to playing them.

Btw...I don't think I'll ever break the habit of calling you Bass (pronounced like the fish), even if that is technically incorrect.

Don't worry I pronounce daveo like 8 different ways

FUCK YEA

So far away we wait for the day
For the premier of space dandy two
We feel the pain of a lifetime watching beware the bat
Through the shitty anime we carry on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom