• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.
xIHntYG.gif

IT'S ME, MIKASA! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, MIKASA!
Damn you

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Alright, I can't wait to hear just how the hell he survived & all that. Time to pass the time until Space Dandy's on.

Moaradin

welp, there's the big twist. Don't worry, it's explained. It's not an asspull in the context of the show, but I didn't like the direction at first. Need to see where it goes.

time to nap til One Piece.

welp, there's the big twist. Don't worry, it's explained. It's not an asspull in the context of the show, but I didn't like the direction at first. Need to see where it goes.

Agree with this, but now that I've seen where they go with it (manga reader) I've warmed up to it a lot

SykoTech

I'm still worried this show is going to turn out like Naruto. Where a not-so-good protagonist ends up relying on his bullshit anime power up to do everything.

I'll hold out some hope that Eren actually becomes a strong soldier and not just Titan Man.

Amikami

Banned
Asspull ahoy, ladies and gents!

I never made it far enough for a full explanation but it's hard to call it a asspull when we haven't completely established the rule of the world. I mean, we don't even freaking know where titans come from. Don't know if we will find the answer to this in the span of this season tho.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Time for another "very confusing and upsetting" episode of Bleach

Meh, just wanted to work that line in.

I'm still worried this show is going to turn out like Naruto. Where a not-so-good protagonist ends up relying on his bullshit anime power up to do everything.

I'll hold out some hope that Eren actually becomes a strong soldier and not just Titan Man.
But Naruto is an awesome protag, as is Eren.

Edit: Best show time!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
eh, the twist was pretty obvious (especially with that episode title) but I'm not sure I liked it. Doom anime where anyone can die was a lot better of a premise than Gary Stu is Super Special #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom