• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I just want to remind everyone that Derek Stephen Prince is actually a good voice actor.
All blame here goes to the shitty voice direction (and possibly the writing).

When the fuck did this happen? I don't even remember his dad in the show other than the Mikasa episode like 2 weeks ago.
He woke up from sleeping in one f the earlier episodes, he was apparently dreaming that his dad was holding him down and injecting him with something, he brushed it off, but then realized he had the key his dad gave him in the dream.

Amikami

Banned
Didn't realize Korra was coming already! Cool.

It's crazy. Nick Spanish leaked like 4 episode in the middle of the series, and I swear this preassured Nick and suddenly a week later we get the first official trailer for the season, and then a week after that, announcement of a 3 episode premeire, which is a week after the announcement! I fear no one will know it's back.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That's...not what Zangetsu's guard looked like, Ichigo. Fucking LOL at Pierrot changing the visuals but leaving the line of dialogue the same.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That's...not what Zangetsu's guard looked like, Ichigo. Fucking LOL at Pierrot changing the visuals but leaving the line of dialogue the same.

No Swastikas allowed!
Remember Ace's tattoo before Oda eventually changed it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom