• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh tien

you're ALWAYS on the sidelines.

........wait, I thought you couldn't sense Cell due to being an android? Now they can?

Don't fucking stall him or stop him or anything. You know, he's just dangerously close to becoming a perfect murder machin....oh so you're just gonna stand there. No, that's cool.

Seda

oh tien

you're ALWAYS on the sidelines.

........wait, I thought you couldn't sense Cell due to being an android? Now they can?

They can sense cell because his power is biological and not synthetic. In previous episodes they mentioned his 'energy' feeling like Frieza's, Goku's etc.

And yes this is where using the word Android is slightly problematic.

They can do stuff underwater now? Neat! Because being blasted into water at all was considered a possible KO shot vs Freiza. Also, can boil ocean water on cue? Nice, androids, nice.
Wonder how many people will pop in at midnight & be like "CRAP, I forgot they moved Kai to 11:30!"
That's me! We didn't gain a show at the end, either, so it's pretty much 30 minutes earlier because reasons?

Korigama

The only thing worse than that slide whistle on this soundtrack (aside from most renditions of Dragon Soul) is that "boing" sound, like after 19 and 20's murder spree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom