• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to Krillain, the main reason they wanted to kill the androids was because Trunks said they were murdering psychopaths that wiped out nearly all of the worlds population. The androids in this timeline aren't really that bad, the worse they do really is steal some stuff.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Heh, guess next week we'll get a regular promo, had to use it to tell people "OH SORRY WE DIDN'T COMMUNICATE KAI BEING ON EARLIER"

ckohler

BD5rAwC.jpg

Battlechili

Banned
So excited! This'll be the first time Gundam has aired on Toonami since its revival! I heard IBO wasn't very good, but that promo put out for it sure makes it hard to believe. And either way, I want to support Gundam on Toonami, so I'll be tuning in every night as it airs from now on!

Crocodile

TOTALLY FORGOT Toonami started a half hour earlier and just woke up from a nap so LOL me. At least a show I haven't seen before didn't lead the block :p

Moaradin

So excited! This'll be the first time Gundam has aired on Toonami since its revival! I heard IBO wasn't very good, but that promo put out for it sure makes it hard to believe. And either way, I want to support Gundam on Toonami, so I'll be tuning in every night as it airs from now on!

IBO is pretty solid

You've been given some false information. IBO is pretty damn good.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"OH BTW IT'S NOT ALL 360 GAMES WE SHOULD'VE MENTIONED THAT BUT OH WELL BUY OUR SYSTEM TO FIND OUT THAT FACT FOR YOURSELF!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom