• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

So, if I'm understanding this correctly, Galahorn is attacking their own Martian colony full of soldiers that didn't do anything because there have been mass pushes for independence on Mars? I'm just having trouble understanding why they are attacking this group on Mars.

Kudelia Aina Bernstien

That's one big sword

It's not a sword :p

I know this will probably be brought up in the next episode or something or i missed it, but is the reason that gundams arent a thing anymore cause like gundaniam got hard to get a hands on? or are those other mobile suits still gundams?

Gundams were all built back in the Calamatiy War the show references several times during the season (and referenced during this episode). Think of them like nukes that we stopped creating after the Cold War. No big war, no reason to create more big guns. Many Gundams got lost or hidden over time though this group has one on hand more show up during the show.

Raxus

So i haven't seen any HxH, what's the digest version of what I need to know

Hunters are a group that have can access certain materials unobtainable by most. Gon wants to become a hunter to meet his Dad, a famous hunter. Killua is a mysterious boy who wants to become a hunter for fun. Killua wants to become a hunter to track down a mysterious troupe that killed his whole village. Leorio wants to become a doctor (and is 18). Hisoka is there to fuck with everyone.

You are kind of caught up.

Korigama

HxH is okay so far, but really hoping it picks up soon (YYH started slow as well, but I was more invested in that early on by comparison).
I bet Beans will fuck you up if you fuck with him
Most likely. That's pretty much been the case for any Hunter who anyone tried anything with so far.

That killua.
CkKSgsVWEAApTSO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom