• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

bPEm3IO.jpg

I was never mad at Krillin for this. Fact of the matter is, he really shouldn't even have to press the switch because Cell should be fucking dead already.

Right Vegeta?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
you know, this could actually have been a good moment if they treated it as a real moral dilemma about killing this woman who had been experimented on in cold blood, and whether or not murdering one person to save the world was the right thing to do

instead it's just Krillin thinking with his dick because his robot waifu kissed him on the cheek one time

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
you know, this could actually have been a good moment if they treated it as a real moral dilemma about killing this woman who had been experimented on in cold blood, and whether or not murdering one person to save the world was the right thing to do

instead it's just Krillin thinking with his dick because his robot waifu kissed him on the cheek one time

Yeaaaaaah it's one of many reasons I consider Toriyama a better artist than writer.

And yes, Batman v Superman sucked hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom