• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korigama

melee is fun :D
Don't care much for Smash, or the notion of having two of them both be main games again because there's little to no overlap between their players.

And now I'm going to have to record the episode later because U-Verse lost the damn signal...wonderful.

Soulflarz

Banned
i like reading as a kid ;;

Don't care much for Smash, or the notion of having two of them both be main games again because there's little to no overlap between their players.

And now I'm going to have to record the episode later because U-Verse lost the damn signal...wonderful.

I think that's why they have them both be main games- smash 4 is from the brawl crowd who had huge issues with the melee crowd- it's two entirely seperate games and FGCs.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"all the instruction manuals for piloting & operating were in the form of picture books, there wasn't any point in words"

How does one simply decide to teach someone how to read?

I remember trying to help a Japanese room mate with his English homework and it was a damn struggle reverse engineering what's nature to me ...

I mean, clearly you can teach people how to read but idk, figured you gotta go to school to learn how to do that.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Tablets, it is the future.

All that English. Weird to see an anime that isn't Japanese everywhere.

Crocodile

Ein is such a scrub and sounds like it :p

I mean not everyone is going to like every game in the EVO line-up but I don't think there is a single metric by which Smash hasn't earned their spots.

Korigama

I think that's why they have them both be main games- smash 4 is from the brawl crowd who had huge issues with the melee crowd- it's two entirely seperate games and FGCs.
What I don't get is the insistence on giving Melee the main stage on Sunday two years in a row, in spite of Smash 4 having better participation numbers both years and Nintendo being a sponsor.

I want to post a certain part of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure part 5, but the anime isn't there yet. And I'd have to look for it.
The part introducing the airplane guy, where he gets a math problem way wrong and is stabbed with a fork as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom