• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

TU8pAQw.jpg

Crocodile

Except for lots of character development I guess. But that's not important.

Only episodes with space battles are real episodes duh! :p

It was certainly a low-key episode compared to last weak but I think that more in the show's advantage. Biggest strike is maybe the lack of subtlety & exposition?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, this felt even more boring considering we had a decent amount of action with OPM.

....yeah, there was suppose to be character development moments, but it was mainly politics talk and LET'S LURN TO REED AND RITE!!

Mizerman

Man, this felt even more boring considering we had a decent amount of action with OPM.

....yeah, there was suppose to be character development moments, but it was mainly politics talk and LET'S LURN TO REED AND RITE!!

Well...it is Gundam. Always gonna have politics talk.

Korigama

*is rather used to focus on downtime/character development over action in mecha shows*

But as I've said before, watching Macross is why I'm used to that.

Moaradin

I actually really like the pacing for IBO. You'd get an action heavy episode, and then a character focused episode like this one right after. I think it's pretty needed considering how big the cast is for that show.

Crocodile

That might be why it's been hard for me to get into the series, I just cannot bring myself to care about politics, be it real or fantasy.

I think it doesn't help that politics in most Gundam series suck because its delivered in an unenthralling way, is overly simplistic, makes no sense if you think about it too hard, etc.

Line_HTX

Come on, man. Don't be like that. Characterization in nothing episodes are what make them watchable.

Mik317

That might be why it's been hard for me to get into the series, I just cannot bring myself to care about politics, be it real or fantasy.

I liked this episode but otherwise yeah same. I swear every episode of Wing I tried to watch...nothing fucking happened...ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom