• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik317

that guy has a mustache.

he is obviously evil.

jokes aside...I am really enjoying this show so far. Its weird in all the right places, ykno?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Time to hunt.

... Soooooo I'm hearing that the current Hiatus x Hiatus might be a shorter one. Not going to get too optimistic, but that would be cool.

Thank god HxH isn't a recap but is it a good one?

EDIT: And yeah, harems aside I do like Gundam IBO. I mean I've seen worst on Toonami so far.

Moaradin

IBO has one of my favorite ending transitions. Until they replace the song in the second half :(

Roundabout and HxH ED2 are goat though.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Harem nursery!

Man...this is so off.

yeah it felt weird

also something seems vaguely sexist about the plot having a little girl cheering up the space diplomat lady by bringing her to play with babies in a space harem nursery, but I can't quite put my finger on it

Seda

Harem shenanigans aside, this was a good episode. Really like the show so far. Time for Hunter x Hunter.

I liked it. The execution on some thematic things was pretty silly, but I thought the ideas were good. Really liking a lot of the characters now, especially seeing that Orga - despite being the cool leader - is a bit juvenile at times and needs to be set straight.

I've also always had an affinity for themes of family and brotherhood, so some weirdness aside, it's resonating for me.

Strike

VQYo7I8.gif

HxH time.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I liked it. The execution on some thematic things was pretty silly, but I thought the ideas were good. Really liking a lot of the characters now, especially seeing that Orga - despite being the cool leader - is a bit juvenile at times and needs to be set straight.

I've also always had an affinity for themes of family and brotherhood, so some weirdness aside, it's resonating for me.
I'm also pretty big on family and brotherhood themes

Line_HTX

Is it me or are the character development of Orga in particular well done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom