• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll never forget their bravery. The Americans faced insurmountable odds and struck a blow for freedom against the oppressive Japanese. Their sacrifice will live on in the annals of history forever. Time for Naruto Shippuden.

Have to admit that episode was a lot better than expected.

I'll be calling it a night here, due to having an essay due and a final this week.

Crocodile

Man that was just ONE inning :p

Also yeah, I've seen the Boondocks sports episode more recently than the last time I saw this. I forgot how much they really took from this. Only shade I can throw on this episode is that Mugen saves the day again

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
that ending theme was "fly" feat. Azuma Riki (Small Circle of Friends)

..........brb need to find the full verison

Raxus

Time for

MCKMS51D2j-2.png

The episode

Seda

Last time on Naruto.

Orochi somehow created a gross metaphysical world to take Sasuke's body ┐(ツ)┌ but Sasuke beat it through sheer will ┐(ツ)┌ and then absorbed Orochi ┐(ツ)┌

Grexeno

Last time on Naruto.

Orochi somehow created a gross metaphysical world to take Sasuke's body ┐(ツ)┌ but Sasuke beat it through sheer will ┐(ツ)┌ and then absorbed Orochi ┐(ツ)┌
Offscreen. ┐(ツ)┌

Mizerman

Last time on Naruto.

Pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom