• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Isn't Sasuke a wanted criminal? How is he walking around this land without an issue.

Wait what was that why did that dude talk in reverse? That dude didn't recognize Sasuke from the Land of Mist Arc? They met back then didn't they? Why is fish face sticking around without the sword? Why does Sasuke have ZERO personality?

Seriously the girls are fangasming over Sasuke? SMH

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Isn't Sasuke a wanted criminal? How is he walking around this land without an issue.

Wait what was that why did that dude talk in reverse? That dude didn't recognize Sasuke from the Land of Mist Arc? They met back then didn't they? Why is fish face sticking around without the sword? Why does Sasuke have ZERO personality?

Filler can't be bothered

Tenzin why!?

latest

Man, not having watched Shippuden this is really weird to me. Did they really need a filler about how Zabuza's sword was stolen? And now we get a weird stoner music video. Goddammit.

Crocodile

No actually. He's a missing nin but he's not a criminal
yet.

I mean he ran off with Snake Man. Shouldn't there still be posters all-over the place (especially in a place with good relationships with the Leaf Village) akin to "if you see this dude say something!"? Shouldn't the local police at least know something?

Jarate

Banned
people always say "awww this is gonna be good Naruto" but now im convinced that it's just entirely really mediocre, just in comparison to other Naruto it's amazing

I cannot fucking stand Sasuke as a character. What a shitstain, and this dude he's with might have the worst design of all fucking time

people always say "awww this is gonna be good Naruto" but now im convinced that it's just entirely really mediocre, just in comparison to other Naruto it's amazing

I cannot fucking stand Sasuke as a character. What a shitstain, and this dude he's with might have the worst design of all fucking time

Next episode

Just wait, best Naruto.

I mean he ran off with Snake Man. Shouldn't there still be posters all-over the place (especially in a place with good relationships with the Leaf Village) akin to "if you see this dude say something!"? Shouldn't the local police at least know something?

I dunno. Depends I guess. I have to imagine there's tons of missing-nin out there. Recognizing one that went missing three years ago on a poster might be expecting too much. It doesn't bother me.

Oh, he's trash. But the mangaka loves him.

RagnarokX

The manga was pretty damn terrible from the timeskip on with a couple of good arcs. Anime makes it even worse with filler, changes to the canon content, and slow pacing/poor animation quality.

Suigetsu is an awful character.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
To be real, we're probably starting in the best arcs of naruto ever coming up, and I don't mean that as in the best is still bad, I mean there is some legit good ass shit coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom