• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly if this Blue Exorcist movie is as good as anime gaf says it is having Blue Exorcist on Toonami will be worth it for that alone

But you can watch the movie independently of the series and lose next to nothing in the transition.

... oh man this voice really doesn't fit the Kishin.

Azure J

For as comparatively bad as SE becomes with the Bones ending versus the canon stuff, I explicitly remember this episode being fucking incredible in animation quality.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Dzu2pKh.gif

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
BONES usually brings it in the animation department even if they can't do original material to save their lives.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Is it me or has Kid's character art been off ever since BONES Eater started in earnest? It just looks off model.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It's popcorn shonen, it's not very original or ground breaking, but it's competent enough that I can munch on it easily and be filled by loads of butter and salt. I can see why people wouldn't enjoy it but I'm still having fun with it and will read the manga once we finish it.

It's a little TOO generic for my tastes so far. If it's popcorn, it's completely devoid of butter and salt.

SHIGAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom