• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or a game that some of us actually ARE playing. Seriously, what the fuck is up with you guys and spoilers tonight?

I mean I can't say (apparently Bravely Default spoilers)
that twist was something I was kind of expecting, but I was kind of hoping to be wrong on something that seemed obvious, guess not

But still man that was not cool you've just spoiled a recent game for multiple people in this thread

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I remember when plant enemies were actually threatening...

5trBiaI.jpg

RagnarokX

"To protect this garden you must divide it into a 5x5 grid and plant 12-16 trees and 6-10 flowers in each square. You must water all wilting flowers and pull all weeds. After 2 weeks you will get a golden watering can and see your grandma."

I mean I can't say (apparently Bravely Default spoilers)
that twist was something I was kind of expecting, but I was kind of hoping to be wrong on something that seemed obvious, guess not

But still man that was not cool you've just spoiled a recent game for multiple people in this thread

Sorry about that, I removed it.

B.K.

I wish Adult Swim would have gone through the trouble to show all the scenes after the credits for Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, like they are for Blue Exorcist.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
& so, the final episode of Soul Eater is up. It's been a rather...interesting roller coaster ride of "WOOO, THIS IS AWESOME!" & "uuuuggghhhh, so dull"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom