• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I have to be at work at noon, thankfully it's a 5 hour shift but I'm gonna hate myself if I stay up till 6 again.... time to hate myself more

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
We're at the end of BONES Eater
When it's done, go read the manga. It goes in a vastly better direction than this did.

I wish Adult Swim would have gone through the trouble to show all the scenes after the credits for Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, like they are for Blue Exorcist.

Time time, Blue Exorcist's runtime is a lil' shorter.

ITS TIME BOYS AND GIRLS, SOUL EATER'S FINALE.

AW SHIT.

Crocodile

I didn't realize that was a spoiler or for what until people started screaming THAT'S A SPOILER and then my brain put 2 & 2 together. Thanks everybody :/

Moaradin

OK wtf is a "moeblob" don't want to google incase it's something...you know.

wtfff.jpg

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Extremely meh episode. I guess at the very least it introduced a new character.

Like most anime series with a decent number of episodes, they take their time with introducing character and most episodes concerning introducing early characters, it isnt anything mindblowing

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I am not wishing death on the human race so it is an improvement in that regard.

At this point, Blue Exorcist is just "eeeeeh, tolerable"
Compared to SAO which was "KILL EVERYTHING WITH FIRE! SCORCHED MOTHERFUCKING EARTH!"

We're at the end of BONES Eater
When it's done, go read the manga. It goes in a vastly better direction than this did.

Everyone would have been better off dropping the anime and switching to the manga after the BREW arc ended. It's too late for that now. Far too late.

Still salty about how the Arachne arc was handled as it was easily the manga's highest point.

Seda

Blue Exorcist is pretty dumb, but I think I can laugh at it with ToonamiGAF.

OK wtf is a "moeblob" don't want to google incase it's something...you know.

I think it's when a 'cute' character's facial features (eyes, mouth) are purposefully semi-deformed in an attempt to be 'cute' but just ends up looking derpy or that the face resembles a 'blob'.

But I'm only going but contextually seeing the term before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom