• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they could freshen it up and show FMA 2003 instead

*Is shot by BassForever*

I wouldn't mind this at all.

1343207004904.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's the devil's work, Ed!

Wow. I cant believe you said that. As our FMA super fan, it's your duty to stand by your show. That's why i enjoy every minute of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden.

Even our Bleach superfan isn't that dedicated.

Luckily I'm the One Piece/FLCL/Cowboy Bebop/Black Lagoon/GITS:SAC superfan.

I don't think I could do this. Not even out of spite, just that its way too many episodes for that.

I'm talking in the sense of 1-2 episode a week context like Toonami, by the time One Piece finally ends it'll be very easy to rewatch it again from the beginning and it'll last probably 25 years at 1-2 episodes a week

MikeMyers

One Piece-Meta
Bleach-Gucci
Naruto/Shippuden - Schadenfreude/foxuzamaki
Samurai Jack - hehateme
SAO - lazybones18
Inuyasha - Me.

What else am I missing?

This is one of the things that irks me about Brotherhood, because they show the flash back of them as children's episode 2 we've already seen them burn down the house, in the manga/03 we discover this at this point and it hits pretty good. I mean it's still good in the flash back as a first reveal but I'm just nit picking

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Man, Ed really got taller as the series went on

It's the devil's work, Ed!

Wow. I cant believe you said that. As our FMA super fan, it's your duty to stand by your show. That's why i enjoy every minute of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden.

Im a naruto superfan and even I choose to opt out of rewatching naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom