• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
FMA 2003 had better openings and endings, imo.

Only two of the openings aired in America and I don't remember any of the endings. Rewrite is the best overall song of the bunch but Brotherhood's first four openings, and some endings ("Let it Out", "Shunkan Sentimental") are above 03's bunch IMO.

FMA 2003 had better openings and endings, imo.

tumblr_n2vpto17hE1rnvlipo1_500.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
One Piece-Meta
Bleach-Gucci
Naruto/Shippuden - Schadenfreude/foxuzamaki
Samurai Jack - hehateme
SAO - lazybones18
Inuyasha - Me.

What else am I missing?

Add me to inuyasha aswell, also to starwars clone wars, bass maybe to clone wars aswell

Seda

One thing Brotherhood doesn't relay well is time in these early episodes. This is like, several years after they originally left, right? But because it's only episode 6 it doesn't feel like it. Not to mention that Episode 2 which depicts the earlier events jumps through time a bit already.

Ino is a pretty terrible character, anyone who develops a crush on Sauske and then gives up on him for SAI is just laughable

One thing Brotherhood doesn't relay well is time in these early episodes. This is like, several years after they originally left, right? But because it's only episode 6 it doesn't feel like it. Not to mention that Episode 2 which depicts the earlier events jumps through time a bit already.

In Episode 2 Ed was a lot smaller and younger then he is currently, and in this episode it establishes that it's been awhile and they're now 3 years older since they were last there. Just because it doesn't beat you over the head with it ala FMA 03 doesn't mean it doesn't establish it. FMA 03 just has a tendency to beat you over the head with everything

GEE ISN'T THIS SAD
GEE ISN'T THIS DARK
GEE ISN'T THIS MORBID

foxuzamaki

Q-tips aren't meant for your ears, they end up packing more ear wax into your ear then they get out which can lead to hearing issues and ear drum damage

Thats why I limited myself to doing it once every few weeks
or when it gets really really itchy

foxuzamaki

You're better off just ignoring it or getting ear drops, your ears will naturally get rid of wax on their own
my ADD wont allow that to happen man D:
Just realized the credits text here is Papyrus.
better than comic sans, eh? eh? eh? :p
It looks like the original artist (I think?) uploaded QTs date song from tonight's Space Dandy episode onto Sound Cloud

sweet! How do you even find that out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom