• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sword Art Online II is going to hurt isn't it? It is going to hurt a lot from the looks of this promo.

Like a virtual bullet to the heart.

tumblr_lb0fvaHcem1qevkryo1_500.gif

So....like...can everyone resurrect the dead?

Orichimaru's gotta step his game up apparently.

One thing that bothered me about this arc (well, besides everything) is how the villains are just somehow able to do things that would otherwise exclusively be the domain of the actual major villains.

Jarate

Banned
One thing that bothered me about this arc (well, besides everything) is how the villains are just somehow able to do things that would otherwise exclusively be the domain of the actual major villains.
Are you implying a filler villain isnt well thought out!?

Nonsense!

In the words of David Bowie-sensei san sama kun, they're forgettable filler villains. You've never heard of them and after you've finished fighting them you won't even remember it even happened but for the duration of this arc you'll think they're the biggest threat you've faced in your entire life.

See, this is what I'm talking about. This is an extremely powerful technique right here, more impressive than things we see major villains doing.

KLK ends and I think "I'll check some stuff online, since I hate Naruto". After what feels like an absolute eternity of reading various things that I never would generally have bothered with I realize "wait, I can't miss Inuyaha!" ...To find that not only if Naruto not over, but that we're at the ad break.

I can only conclude that Naturo is so awful that it helps suspend the passage of time while running in the background. It would be interesting to try to weaponize this phenomena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom